RISING STAR CFO OF THE YEAR
KATZKIN LEATHER INC.
Peter Kim has a rich background spanning private equity, consulting, investment banking, and private enterprise. He has built on these experiences to lead the resurgence of Katzkin Leather, Inc. which he joined in 2015 as the Executive Vice President and CFO. Katzkin is a private equity backed middle market designer and manufacturer of custom automotive interiors. Kim has been an active thought partner to the CEO and infused the company with new ideas, revamped critical processes, built internal capabilities, and brought new rigor to decision making within the Company. Along with Katzkin’s CEO, Kim has driven the turnaround of the Company and helped secure the company’s future growth path. In his role as CFO, Kim manages all strategic and operational elements of finance and has transformed the finance function into a forward looking business partner, guiding strategy and working with all functions of the company to improve performance.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Peter Kim - RSM Middle Market Award
- Upholstery Business Rides Pickup in Truck Sales
- In Stitches
- Katzkin Leather Turns to Cutting-Edge Tech
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Lyle Honig, Aids Healthcare Foundation
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Gary Smalley, Tutor Perini
- Online Poll Positions
- Lender Brings In ‘Suspicious Activity’ Consultant