RSM MIDDLE MARKET AWARD
Peter Hovenier is the CFO at Boingo Wireless, the global leader in connectivity. At Boingo, he is responsible for overseeing all aspects of finance, accounting, legal and administration and has played an integral role in the company’s many acquisitions, development of the corporate governance in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and more. He has been instrumental in catapulting Boingo from startup to a wireless industry powerhouse with continued YOY growth. Hovenier is a seasoned financial steward who has been at the forefront of taking startups through rapid growth periods. He is an exceptional leader with a proven track record for planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating an organization’s fiscal performance. His attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness are unmatched. At Boingo, his leadership has catapulted the company from a small startup to a global leader in connectivity and one of Los Angeles’ Best Places to Work for two years and counting.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Peter Hovenier - Public Company CFO of the Year
- 2018 CTO Awards: Boingo Wireless Wins in Culture, Innovation and Talent
- Boingo Inks $50 Million Credit Agreement
- 2019 CTO Awards: Boingo Wireless Looks to the 5G Future
- Wi-Fi Provider Details Deals to Investors’ Delight
- 2018 CTO Awards: Finalists
- Boingo Files for IPO
- Provider of Wi-Fi Hopes to Connect