Nick Greenko, Tangram
Nick Greenko is a member of the original team that includes President & CEO Joe Lozowski and COO Jack Hooven that relocated from Detroit, Michigan, in the purchase of Tangram from Steelcase in 2002. He has broad oversight responsibility for the accounting, finance, human resources, risk management, IT, design, marketing and customer service areas of the business. His experience encompasses 35 years as a senior financial executive with diverse organizations from banking to non-profit, including 20 years in commercial furniture. Greenko heads the finance group as well as all support disciplines, the Tangram Studio custom workspace division and the West Elm partnership. He is also a certified Performance Coach. His mastery of explaining the complex world of financial statements and supporting reports has been invaluable throughout the Tangram Interiors organization. His distinctive style and innate ability to communicate have helped staff understand the financial side of the business that is vital to running Tangram successfully. For over 126 years, Union Rescue Mission continues to serve people experiencing homelessness in Los Angeles with life transforming Christian programs and services for men, women, children and families in need.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Building L.A. (Sept. 17): Creative Workplace Design Can Boost Performance, Productivity and Satisfaction
- Superior Industries to Move Headquarters to Michigan
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): Local Partners Help Bring Creative Workspace Concepts to Life
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Mark Lammas, Hudson Pacific Properties
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: Demountable Wall Solutions Offer Versatility and Style to Enhance Design Aesthetics
- STYLE | Comfort and Class
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Anna Brunelle, Soylent
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 27, Alec Gores