Ari Afshar was the first member at Compass in Beverly Hills and is a huge producer for the office. His high-end clientele moves him all over the city but mostly in affluent areas such as the Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Hollywood Hills, and more. His total volume for the last 12 months was $65 million.
A native of Beverly Hills, Afshar has a keen sense and extensive network to find his clients the right deal at the right time. It’s this certain savvy and a refined personable quality that are used to describe Afshar’s style. In 2008 he co-founded his first boutique agency, Lexington Realty. After three years and hundreds of transactions later, Lexington Realty successfully merged with the Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills North Office in 2011. His variety of entrepreneurial experiences have helped him create the marketing and technologically advanced powerhouse he has built today with Ari Afshar & Associates at Compass.
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeremy Ives, Compass
- Beverly Hills Blockbuster Makes It Under the Wire
- Gonda Sells L.A. Office Complex
- Hakim Holdings Acquires Golden Triangle Site
- Ex-Billionaire Sheds Another Office Property
- Producer Joe Carnahan Lists Pacific Palisades Home for $3.9 Million