A two-story office property at 588 Atlas St. in Monterey Park was recently acquired by In Christ Community Church for $10 million, according to an announcement from downtown-based brokerage CBRE.
The 86,319-square-foot office property recently underwent a $1 million renovation turning the office building into a corporate headquarters facility, according to the brokerage. The building is located in a business park that includes neighbors such as Union Bank, Care1st Health Plan and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
CBRE’s Mark Shaffer, Gary Stache, Anthony DeLorenzo, and Doug Mack represented the seller, Waypoint Property Group. The buyer, a Korean-American Christian church, was represented by an outside broker.
You May Also Like
- Hackman Taps Gensler for El Segundo Makeover
- Buyer Has Faith in Former Church Campus
- Holy Hill Church Site Sells to Palisades Capital
- Price for Downtown L.A. High-Rise Scrapes Sky
- Real Estate Brokerage Doubles Up in South Bay
- Former Star-News Building Turning the Page
- Bidders Quick to Move on Affordable Housing
- Real Estate Quarterly Submarkets