CenterPoint Properties has acquired a 6.8-acre industrial site at 16627 S. Avalon Blvd. in Carson. The property includes 84,620 square feet of space and is fully leased. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The site, an industrial yard and warehouse, is located near the 91 and 110 freeways and is 14 miles from the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
Daniel Reaume and Rustin Mork of downtown-based Realty Advisory Group Inc. represented Oak Brook, Ill.-based CenterPoint in the transaction. The seller, a private individual, was represented by Granger Co. of Torrance.
“This site is a strategic asset, located in the heart of the South Bay submarket,” said Ryan Dunlap, senior vice president of investments for CenterPoint. “Given its proximity to Los Angeles’ dense population, we are excited to acquire this property in a thriving, e-commerce region.”
Real estate reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @ReporterNeil for the latest in L.A. real estate news.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyatt Sees Double on LAX-Area Hotel Project
- North Hollywood Office Property Sells for $23.5M
- Toyota’s Former North American HQ in Torrance Sold
- Hackman Taps Gensler for El Segundo Makeover
- AEG Scoops Up Downtown Office Space Whole
- Culver City Booms with Amazon, Steps Project
- Hollywood Ad Shop Takes 31,500 SF in Park Mile
- Former Toyota HQ Sold to Developer