Santa Monica private equity firm Clearlake Capital Group led a $65 million investment round for MetricStream Inc. of Palo Alto.
MetricStream offers corporate governance and risk compliance services. Other participants in the round included Goldman Sachs, Sageview Capital. MetricStream serves clients in the financial services, health care, energy and utilities markets, among others.
You May Also Like
- Clearlake Capital Sells Futuris Global Holdings in $360 Million Deal
- Clearlake Capital Closes Third Fund
- Silicon Beach Report March 16: Pray.com Raises $14 Million
- Deals & Dealmakers: B. Riley Adds magicJack
- Clearlake Capital Acquires Data Discovery Firm
- Clearlake Capital Closes Fund V with $3.6 Billion
- Clearlake Capital to Acquire Janus International
- Clearlake Capital Invests in 3ality Digital