Analytical Industries Inc., a manufacturer of oxygen sensors and gas-analysis products for a range of industries including the U.S. military, has been acquired by Boston-based Battery Ventures for an undisclosed amount.
Pomona-based Analytical Industries will join Michell Instruments, which Battery Ventures acquired in October 2016, in the investment firm’s portfolio of similar companies that manufacture goods for markets that vary from the medical field to professional sports diving.
“AI has great brand recognition in their market, and it was a very nice complement to our first acquisition, Michell, in this field,” Jesse Feldman, general partner at Battery Ventures that led the deal said.
Analytical Industries will keep operating under its name and retain its facility in Pomona.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Battery Distributor Industrial PowerSource Acquired by Crown Battery
- West Hollywood’s Simply Inc. Acquired by Nylon Media
- Century Park Capital Partners’ Portfolio Company Makes Fourth Acquisition
- Fisker Turns Design Focus to Solid-State Batteries
- Packaging Company Boxes Up Distributor
- Battery Companies Charge Into Deal
- $30M Charges Up Battery Pack Maker
- Los Angeles to Donate Rent-Free Space to Manufacturing Institute