Elon Musk claims ‘verbal approval’ for hyperloop route from NY to DC, Falcon Heavy launch has “good chance” of failure says Elon Musk, and Hulu signs 3,000-episode distribution deal with 20th Century Fox.
Elon Musk said on Thursday that his Boring Co. received “verbal approval” to build an underground hyperloop system from Washington, D.C., to New York, reports the Business Journal. Musk claimed on Twitter that a hyperloop system could travel between the two cities in 29 minutes.
SpaceX Chief Executive Elon Musk said that the upcoming launch of the Falcon Heavy had “a real good chance” of failure, reports CNBC. Musk told a space station research conference Wednesday that he wants to set realistic expectations for the flight later this year from Cape Canaveral, Fla.
Hulu and 20th Century Fox Television Distribution announced a massive new agreement on Wednesday that will add nearly 3,000 episodes from 26 recent and older comedy and drama series to the streaming service, reports Variety. Hulu will obtain streaming rights to every episode of shows including “How I Met Your Mother,” “Burn Notice,” “Bones” and “Glee,” as well as all 11 seasons of “M*ASH” and the full “NYPD Blue” library.
Technology reporter Garrett Reim can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @garrettreim for the latest in L.A. tech news.
You May Also Like
- Elon Musk Claims ‘Verbal Approval’ for Hyperloop Route From NY to DC
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 5: Snap’s Unusual Structure Led to Breakthroughs, But Also Problems
- Musk Says SpaceX Is Considering IPO
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 8: Online Sneaker Sellers GOAT and Flight Club Merge
- Musk to Unveil Designs for ‘Hyperloop’
- Will Musk’s Hyperloop Work?
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Heads Downtown
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 19: Elon Musk Gets Preliminary Permit for Hyperloop Tunnel in DC