A Hollywood car dealership that was owned by the same family for almost 60 years has been sold for an undisclosed amount, according to Irvine auto sales advisory firm Kerrigan Advisors.
Patricia, Don and Bill Robertson sold their Honda of Hollywood dealership to Bakhtiari Auto Group of San Jose, Kerrigan announced Tuesday. Kerrigan advised the family on the deal.
Bakhtiari owns seven other California dealerships, including Huntington Beach Ford, Anaheim Mitsubishi, and Puente Hills Mitsubishi and Subaru in City of Industry, according to the company’s website.
Retail and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @Caroline_Mander.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Longtime Family-Owned Honda of Hollywood Sold
- Houston Corporation Buys Out Miller Auto Business in L.A. Area
- Puente Hills Chevy Dealer Acquired by UK Group for About $24M
- Nissani Auto Mall Tries New Model
- Carson Kia Buy Spurs Growth
- L.A. County Hotel Sales Hits Record High of $1.67 Billion
- CIM Group Sells New Sunset Strip Hotel to Starwood Capital Group
- Boeckmann Family Parks $7 Million in San Fernando Office