A Hollywood car dealership that was owned by the same family for almost 60 years has been sold for an undisclosed amount, according to Irvine auto sales advisory firm Kerrigan Advisors.
Patricia, Don and Bill Robertson sold their Honda of Hollywood dealership to Bakhtiari Auto Group of San Jose, Kerrigan announced Tuesday. Kerrigan advised the family on the deal.
Bakhtiari owns seven other California dealerships, including Huntington Beach Ford, Anaheim Mitsubishi, and Puente Hills Mitsubishi and Subaru in City of Industry, according to the company’s website.
Retail and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @Caroline_Mander.
You May Also Like
- Longtime Family-Owned Honda of Hollywood Sold
- Puente Hills Chevy Dealer Acquired by UK Group for About $24M
- Houston Corporation Buys Out Miller Auto Business in L.A. Area
- Nissani Auto Mall Tries New Model
- L.A. County Hotel Sales Hits Record High of $1.67 Billion
- Carson Kia Buy Spurs Growth
- CIM Group Sells New Sunset Strip Hotel to Starwood Capital Group
- Owner of Counter Burger Chain Sold, Will Leave L.A.