Century City’s beverage advisor firm First Beverage Group has raised $64 million through its venture fund, according to a document filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The firm, which focuses on drink companies, is an investor in L.A.’s Health-Ade Kombucha, the county’s second-largest kombucha maker, and San Francisco’s Juicero, which sells machines for making cold-pressed juice.
Chief Executive Bill Anderson started First Beverage Group in 2005 after serving as executive vice president of Beverly Hills’ Topa Equities, according to the company’s website.
No one from First Beverage was immediately available for comment Friday.
Caroline Anderson is a staff reporter covering restaurants, retail and hospitality. She can be reached at email@example.com.
You May Also Like
- Beverage Investor Pins Hopes on Hard Stuff
- Pouring In Dollars
- Ex-Craft Beer Maker Tees Up Kombucha Future
- New Food and Beverage Investment Platform Launched in Santa Monica
- Kombucha Maker Brews Up $7 Million
- Tea’d Up
- Founder of Shuttered Chain Adds Targets to Suit
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal