Downtown’s City National Bank expanded the headcount of its newer food and beverage group to 16 bankers, the company announced in a statement today.
The bank, a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, started the new group a year ago, and has since loaned money to more than 20 companies in transactions totaling $500-plus million, according to the company.
The group’s clients include food and beverage processors, packers, distributors and grocery retailers, City National said.
Retail, restaurants and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @caroline_mander.
You May Also Like
- New Food and Beverage Investment Platform Launched in Santa Monica
- Private Equity Fund First Beverage Ventures Raises $64 Million
- Japanese Firm Takes Controlling Stake in L.A. Food Importer
- Owner of Counter Burger Chain Sold, Will Leave L.A.
- Replacement Meal Maker Soylent Whips Up 7-Eleven Deal
- Pizza Concept Tries New Name, Menu Items
- Beverage Investor Pins Hopes on Hard Stuff
- Replacement Meal Maker Whips Up 7-Eleven Deal