As children with cell phones become younger and younger, it has become increasingly more important for parents to monitor their mobile phone use in order to keep kids safe from predators and bullying. With the My Mobile Watchdog app, parents can monitor incoming and outgoing messages to help catch and prevent bullies, stalkers, and even sexual predators. Through My Mobile Watchdog’s app technology, parents have helped make hundreds of arrests of sexual predators by working with law enforcement agencies.
The My Mobile Watchdog vision is to stand as the first line of defense for parents to protect their children from the pervasive dangers of mobile accessibility.
With this ever-important goal in mind, My Mobile Watchdog creates patented law enforcement- grade child smartphone security for families. My Mobile Watchdog’s technology lets you monitor your child’s cell phone use, including call logs, texting, photos (MMS), web history, web filtering, time restrictions, sync contacts and block applications.
With My Mobile Watchdog, parents can receive real time alerts when a stranger contacts their child.
From a simple, easy-to-use dashboard, parents can access text messages, contacts, call logs, block apps and websites, locate the actual whereabouts of the child, and many other features.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MySpace Improves Parental Notification
- Comic Library Forms Alliance With Site That Tracks Predators
- App Links Up Parents, Early Education Centers
- Encino Teen Launches Messaging App
- Rexter Launches, Raises Seed Round
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 12: Mitú Launches Snapchat Discover Channel
- Will Company LOL to Bank?
- Text App Maker Connects With Free Internet Provider