Olive Crest serves children and families each day throughout California, Nevada and the Pacific Northwest.
Olive Crest is dedicated to Preventing child abuse, to Treating and Educating at-risk children and to Preserving the family… “One Life at a Time.”
While maintaining the high-quality service standards as set by the Council on Accreditation, Olive Crest continued toward achieving the goal of serving 100,000 children and families. By mid-2017, four years ahead of schedule, the goal was achieved.
83% of our total revenue after operation expenses goes to support our programs/mission.
Donald A. Verleur II
Pick-a-Purse Luncheon: Old Ranch Country Club, Seal Beach | February 23, 2018 Women enjoy a great lunch and leave with a bag full of goodies and a purse!
Grocery Industry Golf Tournament: Coyote Hills Golf Course, Fullerton | March 16, 2018 The grocery industry and Olive Crest team up for the 29th Annual Grocery Industry Golf Tournament, to benefit at-risk children, teens and families. Golfers enjoy a beautiful day on the links, with on-course games and great prizes, followed by a festive celebration dinner at the country club.
Pro-Am “Hook’ em for Their Future” Fishing Tournament: Long Beach Yacht Club Long Beach June 15, 2018
Anglers venture out on the water with a boat, captain, a fishing license for a day, and “reel em in” for the children of Olive Crest.
An Education for Every Child Luncheon: Nixon Library, Yorba Linda | July 12, 2018 Held each July, this luncheon is a salute to Education as we recognize the extent and magnitude of “An Education for Every Child.” As children share their stories, Olive Crest’s conviction that every child deserves the opportunity for an education reverberates throughout the room. The Education for Every Child is both unforgettable and moving; year after year guests return to attend this sold-out event.
18th Annual Grocery Industry Bill Plaschke Los Angeles Golf Tournament | September, 2018 Golfers join sportswriter, Bill Plaschke and his sports panel of friends for dinner and a chance to ask questions about all things sports at Angeles National Golf Club in Sunland.
Inland Empire Olive Crest Golf Tournament: Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon, Beaumont October, 2018
Direct Volunteer Opportunities
- Cooking with Youth
- Creative Arts
Support Service Volunteer Opportunities
- Auxiliary groups
- Corporate involvement
- Office support and administration
- Special events
Olive Crest accepts a wide variety of donations and services throughout the year to help support our children and families.
- Online: Make a secure donation on our website at www.olivecrest.org.
- Direct: Call (800) 550-CHILD (2445) to learn how you can directly impact our many programs.
- Kids at Heart: Provide sustaining support through a monthly gift of any size.
- Business Partners: Give back through a special program designed just for businesses.
- Estate and Planned Giving: Create a legacy of assets from major gifts, life income programs, and trust and estate gifts.
- Cause-Related Marketing: Generate sales and awareness while supporting a worthy cause through in-store donation programs, flat donation or sponsorship, or per-unit donation programs.