West L.A. restaurant data software startup Bridg said Wednesday it raised $11 million in a Series B funding round.
Investors include Visa Inc., March Capital Partners, Morpheus Ventures and NextEquity Partners. Bridg raised an undisclosed Series A round in 2015 with funding from Santa Monica’s Mucker Capital and others, according to Crunchbase.
Bridg gathers data from restaurants’ point of sale software, customer email lists and loyalty programs to help drive sales. Its customers have included Papa Murphy’s International, Quiznos and Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., according to its website.
Caroline Anderson can be reached at email@example.com.
You May Also Like
- Restaurant Data Firm Draws $11M
- Pontifax AgTech Management Closes $105 Million Investment Fund
- Pontifax AgTech Leads $9.5 Million Round in Biostimulant Producer Inocucor Corp.
- Firm’s Analytics Service Checks Out With Investors
- Size-Inclusive Etailer 11 Honore Raises $8M from Redpoint Ventures, Others
- More Restaurants Develop Appetite for Dine L.A.
- App Maker Sees Room for Higher Tech at Hotels
- ServiceTitan Raises $80 Million in Series B Funding