Snapchat takes on credit line, Honest Co. in sales talks, Elon Musk says SpaceX’s explosion investigation is complex, and more.
Snapchat Takes on Credit Line
Snapchat has opened a line of credit with Morgan Stanley, according to sources cited by Bloomberg. The credit facility will allow the Venice-based company to fund its growth without diluting the ownership of its equity holders.
Honest Co. in Sales Talks
Organic household goods e-retailer Honest Co. is talking with potential buyers, according to sources cited by Recode. Sources indicated that the buyer is likely to be a big consumer product company such as Procter & Gamble or Unilever.
Elon Musk Says SpaceX’s Explosion Investigation Is Complex
Elon Musk wrote on Twitter that Space Exploration Technology Corp.’s investigation into the explosion of its Falcon 9 rocket on the landing pad is proving to be difficult and complex, reports CBS News. Musk said that because the rocket explosion happened during a routine fueling operation, the trigger of the fireball remains elusive.
Belkin Works Closely with Apple on iPhone 7 Charger, Headphone Jack
Belkin launched an iPhone 7 dock that allows users to charge their phone while listening to music through the phone’s single Lightning port for $40, reports MacRumors. The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar was developed "closely" with Apple, according to Belkin.
Zenvoy Launches Business Matching Platform
Zenvoy has launched a matching platform to introduce people with mutual business interests, according to a press release. The platform focuses on associations, conferences and professionals to match business persons with mutually beneficial needs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report July 19: Pasadena Avatar-Generating Startup Oben Inc. Raises $5 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 9: Snap Is Trying to Lure Instagram Advertisers by Offering Them Free Ads on Snapchat
- SpaceX Runs Down All Rocket Explosion Leads, Sabotage Included
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 14: Hulu Content Spending to Hit $2.5 Billion in 2017
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 22: SGN Renames Itself Jam City, Acquires Rights to ‘Peanuts’ Franchise
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 3: Faraday Future Signs Battery Supply Agreement with LG Chem
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 4: Boring Co. Reveals Proposed Map of Tunnel Under Los Angeles
- Silicon Beach Report March 31: Snapchat Launches Stories Search