Digital marketing company Connexity has launched a new audience measurement and analytics platform named AudienceView.
The West L.A. company helps marketers find audiences online based on factors such as search history, frequency of certain actions, and demographics. By combining online user-behavior data and purchase history, the company aims to show what sort of marketing activity drives sales.
Its latest platform draws data from 20 million websites as well as thousands of online surveys. The company claims it tracks nearly 10 million U.S. consumers, including over 3.5 million mobile devices.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MySpace Parent Company Sold to Time Inc.
- Fandango Buys Video-Streaming Platform
- Tastemade Raises $40 Million
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Nov. 6
- Amazon Studios Is Working on Virtual Reality Content
- Silicon Beach Report March 21: Hootsuite Acquires Snapchat Analytics Tool from Naritiv
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 5: Facebook Launches Snapchat-Like Camera
- Silicon Beach Launch List: March 11