Digital marketing company Connexity has launched a new audience measurement and analytics platform named AudienceView.
The West L.A. company helps marketers find audiences online based on factors such as search history, frequency of certain actions, and demographics. By combining online user-behavior data and purchase history, the company aims to show what sort of marketing activity drives sales.
Its latest platform draws data from 20 million websites as well as thousands of online surveys. The company claims it tracks nearly 10 million U.S. consumers, including over 3.5 million mobile devices.
You May Also Like
- Tastemade Raises $40 Million
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Nov. 6
- Silicon Beach Report March 21: Hootsuite Acquires Snapchat Analytics Tool from Naritiv
- MySpace Parent Company Sold to Time Inc.
- Amazon Studios Is Working on Virtual Reality Content
- Walt Disney Merges Maker with Competing Department
- Fandango Buys Video-Streaming Platform
- L.A. Launch List: May 15