The Burbank-Pasadena-Glendale Airport Authority is saying “so long” to the Bob Hope Airport nickname it has carried since 2003. The transit hub will now be known as the Hollywood Burbank Airport, CBS Los Angeles reports, in a move to drum up business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Hope Isn’t Joking
- Rebranding: Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Planned New Terminal Would Give Burbank Bob Hope a Boost
- Ontario Sues for Control of Airport
- Los Angeles Again Nation's Worst City for Gridlock
- Uber to Serve Burbank Airport
- Burbank Airport Scales Back Development Plan
- Airport Authority Pushes for New Burbank Airport Terminal