The Honest Company is denying the findings of a new study which says its laundry detergent contains one of the harmful ingredients it tells its customers to avoid, reports USA Today. Actress Jessica Alba and entrepreneur Brian Lee co-founded the Los Angeles company known for environmentally friendly and safe household products.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Settles Fraudulent Labeling Lawsuit for $7.35 Million
- How Honest is the Honest Co.?
- Silicon Beach Report June 30: Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Settles Fraudulent Labeling Lawsuit for $7.35 Million
- Unilever Reportedly Looking to Buy Playa Vista’s Honest Co.
- Honest Co.’s CEO Brian Lee Steps Down
- Honest Co. Partners with Target
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 30: Honest Co. to Drop Disputed Ingredient from Laundry Detergent
- Honest Co. in IPO Talks