Seed-stage venture capital firm Mucker Capital of Santa Monica has closed a $45 million fund.
The venture capital firm will invest its latest fund in Internet-enabled software and services startups, with a focus on companies based in the greater L.A. region. The Mucker III fund will make seed-round investments of $250,000 to $750,000 each in startups and investments of less than $100,000 in participants in MuckerLab, the company’s accelerator program.
"We're not the kind of investors who just go to conferences and tweet all day," William Hsu, co-founder and managing partner of Mucker Capital said in a statement. "We roll up our sleeves and work alongside entrepreneurs on product development, marketing, sales, recruiting, or whatever will help them win in the marketplace."
Mucker Capital has invested in more than 50 companies since its founding in 2012, including the Black Tux, ServiceTitan, Surf Air, Retention Science and BloomNation.
You May Also Like
- Silicon Beach Deal Flow: March 11
- TenOneTen Ventures Raises $18 Million Seed Fund
- L.A. Seed Funding Falls Sharply in First Quarter
- CrossCut Raises $75 Million to Invest in Early Stage L.A. Startups
- Susa Ventures Starts Fundraising $50 Million Fund
- Oversee Founder Launches Incubator OnRamp Fund
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 28: Double M Partners Raising $40M Fund
- Silicon Beach Report April 20: L.A. Seed Funding Falls Sharply in First Quarter