The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is planning a series of memorial events for former First Lady Nancy Reagan, who passed away on Sunday. According to the Los Angeles Daily News, the Simi Valley library is expecting thousands of mourners and will follow plans that have been in place for years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Supporting Role for Simi Valley Following Nancy Reagan´s Death
- Spotlight on Simi Valley
- Review & Preview
- Stock Markets to Close for Ford Funeral
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 15. A. JERROLD PERENCHIO
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 15, A. Jerrold Perenchio
- Hologram USA-Made Reagan Hologram Debuts at Reagan Library
- Investor Pioneered Hispanic Television