Developers have divulged details for the makeover of San Pedro’s Ports O’Call and the plans include shops, event spaces and even a Ferris wheel. According to the LA Daily News, the first phase of the $100 million waterfront transformation is slated to be finished in 2020.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- San Pedro Port Closer to Facelift
- New Course
- Facelift for Ports O' Call Getting Nearer
- Port Leaders Take Up Scaled-Down San Pedro Plan
- Sea-Change Project Set for San Pedro Waterfront
- First Ports of Call Demolition OK’d to Make Way for New Waterfront
- Roski's Majestic Interested in San Pedro’s Ports O’Call
- San Pedro Ports O’ Call Shop Owners Protest Evictions