UFC is reportedly being sold to a group led by WME/IMG for $4.2 billion, Variety reports. The group includes WME/IMG, Dalian Wanda Group, the Kraft Group and Tencent Holdings. UFC was bought by casino executives Frank and Lorenzo Feritta for just $2 million in 2001.
You May Also Like
- WME IMG Gets $250 Million Investment from Softbank
- WME/IMG Said To Be Bidding for UFC
- Legendary Entertainment Sold Again
- A New Chinese TV Station?
- Charles King to Leave WME and Launch Diverse Content Company
- Private Oscar Parties Not So Exclusive After All
- Billionaire Brothers Jump Into Funding
- Former UFC Owners Launch Fertitta Capital With $500 Million Fund