Mojave-based Virgin Galactic, the commercial spaceflight and tourism venture of Richard Branson, may not be launching into space just yet. But when it does, it will be done with out-of-this world style thanks to its collaboration with Adidas.
Y-3, Adidas’ design house, is crafting fashionable flight suits for Virgin Galactic's future astronauts and pilots, the companies said today, according to Observer.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Saudis to Invest $1B in Virgin Galactic, Virgin Orbit
- Looking Up
- NASA Announces SpaceShipTwo Payloads
- Virgin Galactic Inks Deal for Italian Spacecraft
- George Whitesides
- Virgin Galactic Hit Key Milestone
- Virgin Space Ship Blasts Through Sound Barrier
- Virgin Galactic Unveils New Spacecraft, Richard Branson Acknowledges ‘Soul Searching’ After Crash