“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” had the biggest two-day opening ever in China, according to the Los Angeles Times. It performed 70 percent better than the record holder: Paramount Pictures’ “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ Takes Top Spot
- Box Office: 'Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation' Conquers 'Fantastic Four'
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Dominates
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Continues to Dominate
- 'Star Wars' Fastest to $1 Billion
- ‘Star Wars’ is Most Anticipated Movie of 2015
- Advance Movie Tickets in Demand
- Disney’s New Cash Cow