A salad chain founded in Washington, D.C. is moving its headquarters to Los Angeles in a move to help it expand along the West Coast, the Washington Post reports.
SweetGreen will keep an office in Northwest Washington and said it will not lay off employees as a result of the move. The company has 39 locations across the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sweetgreen Snags DC Meal Delivery Service Galley Foods
- Kings´ broadcaster to Take Leave
- Musk Proposes to 'Rebuild Internet in Space'
- Salad Shop Turns to Tech
- Rams´ Value Doubled by L.A. Move
- SpaceX Poised to Win Government Contract
- Does L.A. Times Have a Conflict?
- Heyday Begins West Coast Expansion Plan With $8M, Fifth Wall's Backing