Medbox Inc., a provider of specialized services to the cannabis sector, announced Wednesday that Jeff Goh has been promoted to chief executive.
Goh, 51, had been serving as president and interim chief executive since July when Guy Marsala, the company’s previous chief executive, left.
In 2014, the company’s management found that Medbox had overstated its 2013 revenue by roughly $3 million due to premature revenue recognition on some customer contracts. In recent months, Medbox has started branching out from its roots as a maker of marijuana vending machines to a consultancy for dispensaries and others in the cannabis industry.
On Wednesday, Medbox stock was trading at around 3 cents a share.
You May Also Like
- Medbox CEO Steps Down After Year at Helm
- Medbox Reaches Settlement Over Restated Financials
- Pot Firm Looks to Cultivate New Business Line
- Medbox Puts Out ‘Notis’ of Name Change
- Lizada Capital to Become Largest Medbox Shareholder
- Pot Firm High On Nasdaq Bid
- Thursday Rundown: City National Beats on Earnings; Medbox Buys Pot Farm; Reliance Shares Soar
- Former Billionaire Cannabis Entrepreneur Settles Securities Fraud Charges for $12M