Claremont Graduate University, the Claremont Colleges’ graduate school, announced Wednesday that its new campus in downtown Los Angeles will open this spring with a ceremony on March 3. It is hoped the facility “will serve as a hub for creative industry academic programs, special events, and creative collaborations.”
The educational space, occupying the 7th floor of the Reef building at 1933 S. Broadway, will be within walking distance of the Arts and Financial districts, a few blocks from the Harbor and Santa Monica freeways, and close to light rail stops.
The space will encompass classrooms and gallery space, as well as meeting facilities and special events amenities. The expansion into downtown was spearheaded by Claremont’s Drucker School of Management and School of Arts and Humanities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Business By Design
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: LMU Announces New Playa Vista Campus
- Cal Lutheran Launching Business Incubator
- New School Built to Train Future Show Biz Workers
- Pomona College Tops Among Local Schools for Best Value: Kiplinger’s
- College Passes On Downtown
- Executive Education (March 12): Business Education at The Intersection Of Entrepreneurship, Culture And Theology
- Drucker Dean to Leave Claremont