Independent wealth management firm Aspiriant this morning announced that it would merge with Glowacki Group, another independent wealth manager in Los Angeles which oversees $360 million in assets.
Glowacki Group is the second Southern California independent wealth management firm to join Aspiriant, following San Diego’s Hokanson Associates merger into Aspiriant at the end of 2015.
Aspiriant, which manages or advises on more than $9 billion in assets, has grown both organically and through mergers and now operates nine offices from coast-to-coast, serving more than 1,300 client families.
You May Also Like
- Merger Plan Continues to Come Together for Investment Firm
- Wealth Manager Aspiriant Enters Funds Market
- West L.A. Wealth Management Firm Aspiriant Merges with Bay Area Firm
- Wealth Manager Changes Name
- Aspiriant Acquires Deloitte Unit
- Rob Francais
- Unique Period in History Unites Wealth Managers
- Activist to Help Direct $200 Million Loan Fund