Independent wealth management firm Aspiriant this morning announced that it would merge with Glowacki Group, another independent wealth manager in Los Angeles which oversees $360 million in assets.
Glowacki Group is the second Southern California independent wealth management firm to join Aspiriant, following San Diego’s Hokanson Associates merger into Aspiriant at the end of 2015.
Aspiriant, which manages or advises on more than $9 billion in assets, has grown both organically and through mergers and now operates nine offices from coast-to-coast, serving more than 1,300 client families.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Merger Plan Continues to Come Together for Investment Firm
- Wealth Manager Aspiriant Enters Funds Market
- West L.A. Wealth Management Firm Aspiriant Merges with Bay Area Firm
- Wealth Manager Changes Name
- Rob Francais
- Aspiriant Acquires Deloitte Unit
- Unique Period in History Unites Wealth Managers
- Bank Sees Wealth of Opportunity in Acquisition