The daughter of Sumner Redstone is intent on remaining a key player in the future of CBS and Viacom. According to the Los Angeles Times, Shari Redstone owns 20 percent of the family’s investment vehicle that holds the controlling shares of both companies.
You May Also Like
- Dauman’s Viacom Appointment Sparks Uncertainty
- Viacom and CBS Face Shareholder Lawsuit
- Sumner Redstone to Miss Annual Meeting
- Viacom: Redstone Replaced Despite Daughter’s Disapproval
- Ex Alleges Redstone Forged Signature
- Redstone Does Have Succession Plan
- Sumner Redstone Faces IRS Ire
- So How is Redstone’s Health, Really?