The daughter of Sumner Redstone is intent on remaining a key player in the future of CBS and Viacom. According to the Los Angeles Times, Shari Redstone owns 20 percent of the family’s investment vehicle that holds the controlling shares of both companies.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dauman’s Viacom Appointment Sparks Uncertainty
- Viacom and CBS Face Shareholder Lawsuit
- Viacom: Redstone Replaced Despite Daughter’s Disapproval
- So How is Redstone’s Health, Really?
- Sumner Redstone to Miss Annual Meeting
- Redstone Does Have Succession Plan
- Judge: No Urgency to Determine Redstone’s Competency
- Sumner Redstone Faces IRS Ire