Harry Styles, of One Direction boy band fame, has made himself at home in Los Angeles to move ahead with his solo career. However, he finds himself so homesick for Wasel Ali's Paradise, his favorite London “curry house,” that he announced plans to help Wasel Ali’s owner launch an outpost in Los Angeles, according to the Business Standard on Monday.
The British business paper also says that the Indian fare served at the popular U.K. curry house (not to be confused with the Los Angeles restaurant chain Curry House, specializing in Japanese curries) has the kind of celebrity following that would make a Los Angeles opening of the fast casual chain a brilliant move. Other fans include Rowan Atkinson and Kate Moss.
You May Also Like
- Accountability Comes With the Job for Board Veteran
- A Listing of L.A.'s Biggest Players in Reality TV Game
- Studio Cues Up Larger Rehearsal, Recording Site
- Event Firm Turns Outpost Into Big Show
- Los Angeles-Based Firm Banks On British Capital
- Striking Some Cords
- Rock of Ages
- Ali Kasikci: Room to Relax