Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk said his electric car company wants to create self-driving buses that could alleviate traffic in dense cities. According to CNBC, Musk mentioned the idea at a transportation conference in Norway.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Musk Denies ‘Rude’ Client his Tesla
- Musk Prediction: Self-Driving Cars in 2 Years
- Musk Sleeping in Factory
- Tesla Raises Share Offering
- Tesla Has Already Pre-Sold 140,000 of Its New Cars
- Tesla Delivering First Cars to China
- Tesla Will be Hands-Off by Summer
- Vehicle-Sharing Service Taps Electric SUV Buzz