It´s never to early to plan for a sequel. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Disney is planning “Jungle Book 2,” with director Jon Favreau and writer Justin Marks in negotiations to return in their roles for the follow-up.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ‘Jungle’ Work May Alter Production Environment
- Studios Ratchet Up Heat With Big Summer Slates
- ‘Captain America’ BO Continues to Soar
- Lego, Marvel Team Up on Online Series
- Pixar vs. Disney Animation: A Tricky Tug-of-War
- Hosts Pushing for End to Strike
- 'G.I. Joe' Screenwriters Sue Paramount
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 6: Topgolf and Super League Gaming Partner