Huge crowds are flocking to Universal Studios Hollywood today for the sold-out opening day of the theme park’s new Harry Potter attraction, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Magical Opportunity To See Harry Potter’s World Early
- Universal Studios Hollywood Unveils 'Demand Pricing'
- Potter Tickets Sell Out in Magical Disappearing Act
- Crowd Conjurer?
- Merchandising Magic May Enrich Universal’s Harry Potter Land
- Gibson Amphitheatre Makes Way for Harry Potter
- Millennials Drive Growth in Attendance at Universal Studios
- Universal Announces Harry Potter's Opening Date