Huge crowds are flocking to Universal Studios Hollywood today for the sold-out opening day of the theme park’s new Harry Potter attraction, reports the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Magical Opportunity To See Harry Potter’s World Early
- Universal Studios Hollywood Unveils 'Demand Pricing'
- Potter Tickets Sell Out in Magical Disappearing Act
- Crowd Conjurer?
- Merchandising Magic May Enrich Universal’s Harry Potter Land
- Gibson Amphitheatre Makes Way for Harry Potter
- Millennials Drive Growth in Attendance at Universal Studios
- Universal Announces Harry Potter's Opening Date