The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is preparing for the international stage as it will host the GOP presidential debate Wednesday, the Los Angeles Daily News reports. The landmark is one of the nation’s busiest presidential libraries with 500,000 visitors a year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Supporting Role for Simi Valley Following Nancy Reagan´s Death
- Trump Faces Barrage of Critics at Debate
- Reagan Library Plans for Mourners
- Sanders Brings Out Backers
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 15. A. JERROLD PERENCHIO
- Hologram USA-Made Reagan Hologram Debuts at Reagan Library
- Biggest Winner of GOP Debate? Fox Business
- Recommended Sales Tax Hike Would Pay for Street Repairs