The teachers union may have an edge in the election Tuesday if the predicted low voter turnout pans out, the Los Angeles Daily News reports. The union is vying for majority support on the Los Angeles Unified School District's board.
You May Also Like
- Divided LAUSD Board Elects Richard Vladovic as President
- Low Turnout Expected for Today’s Election
- Money Well Spent?
- Los Angeles Teachers Rally for Raises, Smaller Classes
- Union Delivers No-Confidence Vote to Superintendent
- Teachers Union Takes Step Toward Strike That Could Close LAUSD Schools
- Poor Turnout Seen Halting Passage of Funding Measures
- Turnout Turnabout