The teachers union may have an edge in the election Tuesday if the predicted low voter turnout pans out, the Los Angeles Daily News reports. The union is vying for majority support on the Los Angeles Unified School District's board.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Money Well Spent?
- Divided LAUSD Board Elects Richard Vladovic as President
- Low Turnout Expected for Today’s Election
- Race for Governor May Hold Key to Secession Turnout
- Los Angeles Teachers Rally for Raises, Smaller Classes
- Teachers Union Takes Step Toward Strike That Could Close LAUSD Schools
- Poor Turnout Seen Halting Passage of Funding Measures