For the second weekend in a row, the Marvel film, “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” dominated the weekend box office, taking in $77.2 million, making it one of the highest second-weekend grosses ever, the Los Angeles Times reports. “Hot Pursuit,” the Reese Witherspoon- Sofia Vergara comedy, took the No. 2 spot, beating "The Age of Adeline" and "Furious 7."
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: 'Tomorrowland' Weekend Hit
- Box Office: 'Pitch Perfect 2' Beats 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
- Lionsgate Fattens Up on ‘Hunger Games’ Finale
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- Box office: ‘Jurassic World’ Reigns
- Box Office: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ Takes Top Spot
- Box Office: 'Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation' Conquers 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Furious 7' Tops Record in China