There is a new second-in command at USC. The university has named neuroscientist Michael Quick as its new provost, choosing to look in-house and hire its executive vice provost after a national search, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- USC and UCLA Tie, Again
- USC Ranked 3rd in Nation for Fundraising
- College Rankings: Caltech Makes the Top Ten; UCLA Beats USC
- USC to Unveil Biggest Construction Project in University’s History
- UC Tuition Hikes Pass Despite Protests
- UC Campuses Ranked High in Washington Monthly
- British Magazine Ranks Caltech World’s Best Research University
- Loyola Marymount President Resigns