There is a new second-in command at USC. The university has named neuroscientist Michael Quick as its new provost, choosing to look in-house and hire its executive vice provost after a national search, the Los Angeles Times reports.
You May Also Like
- USC Ranked 3rd in Nation for Fundraising
- College Rankings: Caltech Makes the Top Ten; UCLA Beats USC
- USC and UCLA Tie, Again
- USC to Unveil Biggest Construction Project in University’s History
- Tuition Hike for UC?
- British Magazine Ranks Caltech World’s Best Research University
- 10 Percent of State’s Workers Here Illegally
- Doctors’ Strike Will Not Close UC Clinics