Tim Cook says he will join the ranks of the rich who don’t plan to die with it by giving away his estimated $785 million fortune to charity after making sure his 10-year-old nephew's college tuition is paid for, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Forbes Hits Back at Saudi Prince Over Rich List
- Not Wanting to Play Ball in Indiana
- Buffett: I'd Vote 'Yes' on Keystone Pipeline
- France’s PM Says 75 Percent Tax OK
- Einhorn Wants Apple to Think Differently About Its Cash
- Crisis Again?
- Survey: Being Poor Not a Person's Fault
- Rich Are Saving Cash at a Record Pace