Pasadena advertising firm Ayzenberg Group has boosted its digital offerings with a new platform that connects digital marketers and brands with social media celebrities known as influencers.
Called the Influencer Channel Network, the new service will be operated by Ayzenberg’s ION division, which specializes in influencer marketing and branded content.
The platform analyzes a roster of more than 400,000 influencers that cover a wide range of interests. When a brand uses the network, the service recommends which influencers are a good fit for their particular product and campaign based on real-time analysis of social networks.
“Working with our own media and digital groups, we have invested millions to create this fully integrated technology platform,” said Eric Ayzenberg, Chief Creative Officer at Ayzenberg, in a statement.
The approach is similar to the one taken by Santa Monica’s Famebit Inc., which launched last year. That company’s software connects brands with YouTube content creators willing to plug their products.
You May Also Like
- Ayzenberg Group Acquires The Social Method
- MySpace Hopes Ads Boost Its Profiles
- Agency Searches Online for Lasting Influencers
- When to Rebrand? Start With $2.9 Million Investment
- Brands Weigh ‘Influence’ Decision
- TheAmplify Sells Majority Stake
- Culver City Firm Dialed In to Making Twitter Pay
- More To Say