The Santa Monica City Council is expected to vote next week to ban some exotic reptiles and birds from popular, local destinations after already unanimously approving the proposed ordinance on first reading last month, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- West Hollywood Considers Ban on Exotic Animal Displays
- GMO Ban Moves Forward
- Growth in Malibu Wine Country Threatened by Proposed Rules
- Malibu to Ban Plastic Bags
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes
- West Hollywood Regulates Displays of Exotic Animals
- Ordinance Blocking Big Retailers in Chinatown Fails
- Smokeless Tobacco Tagged Out at Dodger Stadium