The chief executive of Madison Square Garden, Tad Smith, has resigned to head Sotheby’s, the auction house, the Hollywood Reporter reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Revamped Forum Hopes to Create New Music Memories
- Four Hollywood Donors on Ambassador Shortlist
- Relativity Goes to Auction Block
- Hollywood CEOs See Compensation Drop
- Hitting the Exits
- Pay for Disney's Iger Exceeds $40 Million
- Disney CEO Shares Approach to Leadership
- Katzenberg Tightens Control at DreamWorks Animation