Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is quietly launching his 2017 re-election campaign, the Los Angeles Times reports. Although he is only halfway through his term, Garcetti has filed the paperwork for another bid.
You May Also Like
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote
- LAX Labor Troubles Averted
- City Leaders Want to Revamp Neighborhood Plans
- Energy Cuts Will Create Jobs, Garcetti Says
- LAUSD to Send Hundreds of Layoff Notices
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes