Los Angeles employers plan to hire during the second quarter at a solid pace, according to the quarterly survey of local employers being released on Tuesday by Manpower Inc. The report finds 23 percent of employers plan to hire more staff. See the Los Angeles Business Journal’s coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Survey: L.A. Employers to Ramp Up Hiring Plans in Second Quarter
- L.A. Hiring Forecast Up Slightly
- Hiring in L.A. to Remain Steady
- L.A Employers to Slow Pace of Hiring
- L.A. Hiring to Stay Steady in First Quarter
- L.A. Employers Hiring Plans to Slow in Fourth Quarter
- L.A. Employers to Increase Hiring in Third Quarter
- L.A. Employers Slow Hiring