Billionaire Elon Musk's aerospace company SpaceX suffered its third setback in eight months when a rocket equipped with cargo on its way to the International Space Station disintegrated over Florida Sunday, the Los Angeles Times reports. It’s not necessarily a critical blow for the company, but on the other hand, competing companies are clamoring for a chance to replace SpaceX.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Elon Musk Deflects Blame
- SpaceX Makes Successful Rocket Launch and Landing
- SpaceX Chief Buys Bel-Air Home
- SpaceX Launches its Largest Rocket
- Elon Musk Gets Government Help
- Musk Makes Push to Launch Military Satellites
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 20: SpaceX Gets $97 Million NASA Contract
- SpaceX Rocket Fails to Deliver Payload