Santa Monica firm Clearlake Capital Group announced Tuesday that one of its portfolio companies, Chicago legal outsourcing firm Inventus Solutions Inc., has acquired Kooby, a London software development firm that focuses on e-discovery. Terms were not disclosed.
Clearlake also announced Thursday that one of its portfolio companies, Australian automotive interiors firm Futuris Holdings Group, has acquired fellow car interiors company CNI Enterprises Inc. in Madison Heights, Mich. While Futuris has a focus on seating, CNI specializes in trim products such as door inserts and arm rests. Terms were not disclosed.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearlake Capital Acquires Data Discovery Firm
- Clearlake Capital Sells Futuris Global Holdings in $360 Million Deal
- Deals & Dealmakers: Clearlake Sells Off Another
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals And Funds Announced This Week
- Clearlake Capital Completes Australian Acquisition
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Clearlake Capital Acquires Perforce Software from Summit Partners
- Regional Report