A subsidiary of Tutor Perini Corp. has won a construction management contract for a confidential research facility in California.
The Sylmar construction company did not disclose the name of the client. The subsidiary, Rudolph and Sletten in Redwood City, has experience building for the technology, biotech and industrial clients, as well as courthouses in California.
The project will include about 3 million square feet with a budget of $600 million. Construction has already started.
Tutor Perini announced the contract Wednesday.
Shares closed up 3 cents or a fraction of a percent at $23.90 on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tutor Perini to Build Saudi Air Force Base
- Tutor Perini Lands $104M U.S. Air Force Contract to Build Saudi Air Force Base
- Tutor Perini Wins Bay Area Subway Contract
- Tutor Perini Wins $510 Million NYC Contract
- Tutor Perini Awarded Aqueduct Project
- Tutor Perini Tapped for $800M Rail Contract
- Sylmar Construction Firm in Joint Venture for $1.4B East Coast Infrastructure Project
- Tutor Perini Lands $1.4B Rail Contract