After a slew of blockbuster hits, including the history-making “Jurassic World,” Universal Pictures is now set to make record profits this year, racking up more than $3 billion in worldwide ticket sales, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood on Target for Good Returns
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’
- Hollywood Box Office Booming
- Box Office: ‘Jurasssic World’ Rules, ‘Terminator’ Disappoints
- Spielberg Back at Universal
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Dominates, Beating ‘Minions’
- Box office: ‘Jurassic World’ Reigns
- Lionsgate Fattens Up on ‘Hunger Games’ Finale