The answer is no to the question of whether Los Angeles will buy power from the Mojave solar farm as city officials have decided it would be too damaging to local wildlife, the Los Angeles Times reports. It could be a crippling blow to the plant.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lawyers Protest LADWP Settlement
- Might Critics Warm Up to This Desalination Plant?
- Overcharged LADWP Customers to Get Millions Back
- Defending Charter School Plan
- Yoga Guru to Pay $6.4 million
- DWP Moves Ahead with Owens Valley Solar Plant
- $3 Million Worth of Marijuana Seized
- Diablo Canyon Nuclear Plant to Close