It's been a gradual recovery, but the state is making a comeback as it would be the No. 7 economy in the world just after the United Kingdom, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Moving In
- Poverty Rises in Los Angeles Despite Recovery
- Art Laboe Reconnects
- Forecast: Prop 30 to Be a Slight Drag on State's Economy
- Scottish Expats in Southern California Debate Independence
- 'Made in America’ Comeback Aids SoCal Factories
- Economic Experts Say Valley on the Mend
- California Named Top Movie Producer